[bct] Re: Recording from the internet

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 23:54:03 -0400

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is the same program you just mentioned, but there is a program called Replay Av which will record audio streams, and it does not, in the least, affect, or use, your sound card. It also has a podcatcher built in.
Unfortunately, it isn't free, but there is a free version of the program as well. If I'm being redundant, my apologies.
Hope
----- Original Message ----- From: "CLG Productions" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>