[bct] Re: Recording a Skype conversation

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 06:49:52 -0500

I'd actually be interested if someone were to do a podcast on how to use
virtual audio cable to broadcast. Many of the online instructions I've seen on
the topic have been somewhat complex, so a simple tutorial on how to do this
from the perspective of a JfW/WindowEyes user would be awesome.
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different
types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality
entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd
Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio
Interactive at
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed