[bct] Re: Recording a Skype conversation

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 14:05:23 -0600

Total recorder isn't free, but it's more reliable than Power Gramo, IMHO.

visit me at
Keep smiling!

From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bct] Re: Recording a Skype conversation
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 06:58:26 -0500

I've gotten this working somewhat with Total Recorder, but that's not a free product. Powergramo from
might be an option also, but there have been some bugs reported with that software package.
Those are the two I'd investigate though. You could of course use a digital recorder like the one for the braille note or something, but it won't sound as clear as using something like Total Recorder.
Just my thoughts for what they're worth.
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed