[bct] Re: Recording a Skype conversation

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:28:50 -0500

How is pamela? Has anyone tried? Freecorder I found to be somewhat hard to get working.
From David
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed