[bct] Recording Skype, success

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 13:32:38 -0400

Thanks to the person who recommended that I use Total Recorder, Kevin, was it? It works like a champ, makes first rate recordings from Skype. This is a much less expensive alternative to recording telephone interviews and such than buying several hundred dollars worth of phone patch gear.

The balance between the input and output volumes seems to be good and the recording was first rate, I am quite pleased.

Next question, how to play music to somebody you are talking to over Skype...