[bct] Re: Recorders for the blind

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 10:24:37 -0500

I suggest, gently, that putting effects into a recorder simply adds expense where none is needed. Effects can be performed better in software where you can try one out, and then back out of it if you do not like the result. If you incorporate effects into your original recording, you're stuck with it.

Both sound forge and gold wave offer effects, though I am unfamiliar with gold wave, I am becoming moreso with sound forge and the effects are generally very good