[bct] Re: Real Music Store.

  • From: "Marsha Macchi" <marshamac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 12:55:51 -0800

Hi, Marsha here.  When I went into the View section, I arrowed down until I
found the "my library" section.  After I did this, where it says "all media"
I arrowed down to where it says "all music"  At this point I entered.  From
that point I tabbed around and found the list of music and then hit the ctrl
plus the letter P as in "play".
As for the technical support, I had no trouble even though I am not a
premium member and do not have the premium player.  I just have the free
one.  One thing you do not do is to hit the "enter key" when you come across
the "my library section".  I just hit the play button.  Also, if you look in
the context menu, there is a play now button.  I am not quite sure what that
does but when I hit the "enter button" it seemed to play when I arrowed
down.  I'll have to look back at what I did and let you know.
Also, I use JFW 7.0 which can explain the accessibility as that version
seems to have a lot of keyboard stuff and accessibility that the earlier
versions really didn't have.  Hope this helps.
If you should have any questions, please e-mail me at
marshamac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or you can phone me at (415) 586-0742 or (415)
452-9031.  Again, hope this helps.
Marsha