[bct] Re: Real Music Store.

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:35:54 -0600

Oh, I thought they were bought out. The one thing about real I don't like is that they don't even like you to convert unprotected stuff to another format. I hate how real messes with the volume. I'm sure if they knew of the real alternative program that that would become a goner. I know Apple doesn't seem to do anything about third-party software that plays Quick Time.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>