[bct] Re: Real Music Store.

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 23:26:45 -0600

I sure wish I could answer that one.  Who ever it was was some kind of vice
president of the company or something because the actual company president
quit and so did quite a few others at the top.  Well, anyhow, who ever it
was must have decided that we blind users don't really matter anymore
because I sent three e-mails to their so-called accessibility department;
and, not one answer; I mean not ONE SINGLE answer.  Not even an
acknowledgement of my messages.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax: