[bct] Re: Real Music Store.

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:35:14 -0600

Who took over real? I heard real is really a dying format. I liked the liquidaudio thing when it was around. Their DRM model was nice to in that you had a passport that you could copy anywhere but it had your credit card info in it so people wouldn't pirate them. I had a Billy Ray Cyrus album I bought there that is good no longer because of their demise.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>