[bct] Re: Real Music Store.

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 16:29:34 -0600

I don't much like the newest version of Real player.  to get in to the "my
library" section, you press alt+v for view then you press the l key for "my
library".  What used to happen was that you got taken to the "my library
section from which you could navigate to anything you wanted to hear;
including your purchased music from the Real 10 Music store.  Now, though,
what happens when you do the alt+v for view and l for "my library" is that
this web page opens up and all you can see is something which says, "click
here to find out more".  There's no links or other navigation on this page
and you have to use the Jaws curser for absolutely everything here.  I wrote
to the accessibility department of Real Networks about this; but, they
haven't even bothered to answer me.  Ever since the take over of Real
Networks, they have never bothered to even reply to my messages with an
apology or anything.  before they got taken over, they used to be good at
responding.  As for the Real alternative, I don't think it allows you to
access the music store at all nor the library section.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: