[bct] Real Music Store.

  • From: "Marsha Macchi" <marshamac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 09:44:21 -0800

Hi, Marsha here.  If any of you have worked with the realnetworks.com music
store, I purchased an album.  They tell me to go to My Library or something
like that to play this.  I assume it is in the Library music store or
something like that.  They tell you to click the My Library side bar or
something like that and I don't seem to know where that is.  I have also
heard of Real Alternative.  Can anyone guide me to this and anything about
how to use it?