[bct] Re: Reading File Extentions

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:16:22 -0600

Kerri, You have to go in to my computer or windows explorer, go to the
tools menu, then go to the view tab.  If you tab a few times, you should
be in a list of things you can either check or uncheck.  There should be
one about show file extensions.  I would be more specific, but I don't
know witch version of Windows you aare using.  Let me know if you need
more help.