[bct] Re: Reading Books on the Computer

  • From: "Darren Duff" <dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:12:07 -0500

Hey guys.
I would highly recommend the circle trilogy by Ted Decker.
Black, Red, and White! They go in that order, and you can get the
unabridged versions on cd from Oasis audio.com I think.

Darren Duff

Assistive Technology Instructor

Phone 770-432-7280       800-726-7406     Fax: 770-432-5457

Visit our Web site at