[bct] Re: Reading Books on the Computer

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 20:34:35 -0500

Hi Lisa,
Reading is a form of relaxation for me so I really don't feel the need to do
anything while I'm involved in a good book.  I've gone for hours just listening
and it's quite pleasurable for me.  I'm one of those folks who finds it
infinitely satisfying to simply chill out with a great book and narrator.
That's another reason I so enjoy the podcasts.  I really get a kick out of

Needing no other form of stimulation, I don't generally listen to music as I'm
working on the computer...if I do, it's classical or light jazz.   This is very
rare, though.  If I started listening to one of my favorite singers, I'd get
the urge to sing along and there would go any computer project.  <smile>

Just Lynnette's thoughts.