[bct] Re: Ray and England

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:13:28 -0500

I really want to go back and see other parts of England. My mom and I were in London several years ago visiting a sister and some friends. My mom had previously been there, but this was my first time out of the US and it was really neat.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>