[bct] Re: Ray and England

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:51:24 -0500

We moved to England in June of 1975 and returned for Christmas of 1976; but,
I went back to England in January of 1977 and remained there till October of
that same year.  I'll have to update my life podcasts as some of you have
been asking for it.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefooted,
Home phone and fax: