[bct] Re: Radio show

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 06:36:54 -0500

Rich, I must gently disagree. We are on a publically accessible list and Larry's web site is publically accessible. There must be nothing there that could call anyone into question as far as copyright abuse is concerned. Believe it or not, the various copyright holding organizations like RIAA are taking 11 year olds to court and sueing them for thousands of dollars. Whether we agree with the practice or not, and I do not, we must be very careful we stay on the right side of copyright infringement. The potential consequences are far too great.