[bct] Re: Radio show

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:07:02 -0800

I thought of copyright also; Lynnette, there is a rather stern warning when you
sign up for Libsyn that says that posting copyrighted material on podcasts
could result in being taken off the service, so that's why I can't post
Christmas music favorites as I thought about doing. People could take those
files, download them, and pirate them, making their own CD's and selling them
for profit which is against the law. I think having music in the background
would be ok, especially parts of it, and giving credit at the beginning and end
of the podcast would be ok. At least I hope so! If it's not ok, I would have to
ditch the idea mentioned previously.