[bct] Re: RSS Readers

  • From: "Jeffrey Turner" <jt.chess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 19:33:07 -0500

Hi Frank,

Wanted to thank you for pointing me to this site again.  I had found it,
tried the product, and thought I could do better, but after a round with
Pluck, with a very unfriendly user interface, realized that I had not
appreciated how good I'd had it with Accessible RSS, so I gave it another
try.  I am very impressed with how accessible it is.

I would encourage anyone who enjoys reading news stories via the web to try
this software.  It's a great way to get a lot of headlines quickly, and the
price couldn't be better!