[bct] Re: RSS Publishing Confusion

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 13:39:23 +1000

Hi David,

I would recommend checking out the THe digital media cast experiment
podcast. The guy putting this podcast together is pretty much doing a
howto on creating and maintaining a podcast. The series has had a lot
of really interesting stuff and he is reporting on his successes and
failures with using various techniques and bits of software. I haven't
looked closely at what and how he is doing everything yet, so I don't
yet know about accessibility isues, but his podcasts are very
informative.

The digital media cast experiment can be found at

http://dmcex.com

Tim