[bct] Re: RSS Publishing Confusion

  • From: david.law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 19:54:25 -0700

Dear Jeff,

The website I am constructing is stand alone on its own domain.
Gradients of Sight will become a self-help resource for individuals who
(like myself) are in transition, experiencing sudden vision loss. At
the moment, only articles and mp3 files are being posted. The trouble I
am having is, finding an RSS publisher, or following a template to edit
to create my own feed. I know nothing about RSS or how to go about
coding, so a client-side publication tool might be best. Or perhaps a
notepad example or what one looks like to follow.

- Dave