[bct] R1, 4 and 9

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:28:38 -0500

Hey, guys.  Jerry from Chirping Bat told me that the R9 is the same as the
R1 except that the R9 is about half the size, batteries last longer and it
only has the reverb effect and uses SD cards, not CF.  The R4 records on
four tracks
simultaneously
and is hard disc-based.  I know it is also much, much more expensive, with
lots more memory.  Thanks to the lister who suggested trying Chirping Bat re
Edirol products.  He also said the site with specific descriptions is not
available now, since Edirol re organized last year. Jerry has not seen any
of these units.

Also, happy birthday to Jake and I wish Daryn and Kim the very best for a
long, happy life together.  I will give the wedding cast a listen when I
can.

Beth