[bct] Quick update on my pacmate situation

  • From: "Jay Pellis" <jalucard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <molly010@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mccusker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mabary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gyurisin@xxxxxxx>, <pmlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <BlindusersLGVXPhones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <exploders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:54:16 -0400

Hello everyone-
Just thought I would give a quick update on my situation.  Some phone
calls were made and received yesterday as well as today and things look
like they are going to be moving forward with either a replacement of my
unit or an evaluation of other similar equipment.  I am not sure of
either yet but either is a good thing.
I would like to extend my greatest appreciation to all the help I've
received from people on the various mailing lists i've sent this message
to, to the folks who forwarded my message around the online community
and to anyone else who I have missed.  To those who have e-mailed me
privately, i will be answering your e-mails in the next few days.  I
apologize for that, I am usually slow in responding and writing e-mails,
instant messaging is more my thing.
I won't clutter up the lists anymore with what is going on so if anyone
wants to know more, please contact me privately.
Thank you and best regards
Jay Pellis
Jay Pellis
E-mail: jalucard@xxxxxxxxxxxx