[bct] Re: Questions about the olympus

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <skular@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 19:05:45 -0400

Just stay out of those menus. You can operate everything right from the controls on the front and side unless you want to change the quality or something. It is best to leave it in the less sensative mode, and I think that is the way it comes.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stacey Robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>