[bct] Re: Question for Larry and others

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:38:37 -0800

MessageI'll be dogged, Neil, I hadn't even thought about using the bookmark
feature from Book Port for listening to podcasts!  I just use the 1-3, 4-6 and
7-9 navigation keys to skip the parts I don't care about.

For myself, I'm happy either way.  Given my ideal choice, I suppose I'm in
agreement with you; that way, one can simply delete what one doesn't have
interest in listening to.  On the flipside, I think it's kind of neat having
the "show" format of several features in one.  <Shrug>  I s'pose it really
comes down to whatever's easiest for you to upload, Larry.

Whichever format the podcasts come in, the show absolutely rocks!