[bct] Re: Question for Larry and others

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:20:38 -0500

Its pretty easy for me either way.  I kind of enjoyed listening to them better
all together, because you could just play the whole thing and load it all at
once onto the Book Port, but that is OK, because I have already heard them
anyway.

You can grab those intros from the Credits link on www.blindcooltech.com .