[bct] Re: Question for Larry and others

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:46:49 -0800

Neal,

I agree with you completely. It's much easier to choose what to hear if things
are broken up into shorter segments as people send them. I suppose for Larry it
could be a bit more time-consuming, but I guess it amounts to about the same
amount of time in the end, since it all has to be sent up anyway. It might even
take him more time to combine things, but maybe not since it's just a matter of
inserting files into files.

Or maybe he wants to use all those great intros and transitions that are being
submitted. Actually, I would love to collect all those intros. They are top
notch and terrific! I love that science fiction one Kai sent up. I'd love to
grab that one and keep it. You can even tell when the alien is walking around
in that metal ship and when he walks around in loose gravel when he's on earth.

By the way, did you get to hear Marlaina last night? It was like a BCT party! I
didn't call in because it was so much fun hearing everybody else.

Mary