[bct] Re: Question for Larry and others

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:51:59 -0600

MessageHi Neal:
I sure would like to have the mystery sound in a separate piece.  I have to
keep fast forwarding through the whole pod cast to get to it and hear it again.
 Really, I think your idea is a good one.  Jonathan Mosen has done this with
his Bloggy Bits feed, allowing us to download individual parts of the show so
we can choose the ones in which we are interested.