[bct] Question for Larry and others

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:01:25 -0600

Larry and list.  I have noticed that some of the last podcasts contain
a number of different podcasts all combined into 1 giant one.  For
myself, I would like to see individual ones instead of a bunch of them
together.

Two reasons follow.

1.  If they were individual files, you would only have to download the
one you want to hear rather than a much larger file containing things
that might not be of interest to you.

2.  In a larger file, there is not a really good way to easily get
from one subset of the podcast to another.  True, you can skim through
the file with the bookport and place a bookmark at the beginning of
each part, but that takes a lot of time.

Those are just my opinions.  I would like it if people on the list had
the podcasts presented in the way most people want to hear them.  So,
If this is what people want, I'll come along for the ride, but I
thought I would bring up the issue to see what people thought.

Thanks all.

Neal