[bct] Question about the Verizon 2650 phone

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:29:49 -0600

Does anyone know where one can go to down load the software that allows
you to put your own ring tones that you have recorded into this phone.
I would also like to be able to edit my contacts on my computer and
download them to the phone which I think you can also do, but I don't
know what software I need for this.

Of course, this is another cell phone option.  It is the one I have, and
I wish now I had purchased a screen reader, but at the time I purchased
my contract, the screen readers were not that robust.  That's progress
for you.  Each time you buy something, something better comes out.  The
Verizon phone does talk and there is a demo on BCT, but it only speaks
the top two levels of menus.  OK, so they got it half right.  Now I know
just enough to know what I can't do.  Actually, it's a bit better than
that.  I can do all the things I need to do except text message which I
probably wouldn't use anyway.

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995