[bct] Re: Question about overdrive software and downloaded library books

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:48:06 -0600

Thanks Michael.  I was told that I could move the books to my MP3 player
as long as it was supported.  thanks for the tip about the Windows Media
player update.  Do you find it easy to relocate your place in a book in
Windows Media player?  I may have to do a bit of playing around and see
what I can find.  Perhaps I'll do a podcast if no one has already done
Again, Thanks for the help.  I'll let you know off line if I need more.