[bct] Re: Question about overdrive software and downloaded library books

  • From: "J. Michael Jones" <ritchad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:39:44 -0700

I use it all the time.  I'm not sure if it will let you move the book directly
from within Windows Media Player.  I have not attempted to do it that way.  I
use the software they provide (which loads it in to Media Player) and then use
Media Player to finish the process.

The other part of this might be the licensing that is going on.  You have to
install or update a security feature within Media Player before you can do much
of anything with these books.

Please feel free to contact me off list if you need more help.

Hope this helps,