[bct] Question about overdrive software and downloaded library books

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:30:29 -0600

Hi list friends.  has anyone had experience downloading library books
and using the Overdrive software that some libraries are using to allow
you to read their books on your computer or on a supported MP3 player?
Our library supports this, but the person couldn't tell me how to get
the book from some place in the depths of Windows media player to my
Sandisk player.  I suppose I could go download the software and just
figure it out, but I thought perhaps some of you may have had experience
with this.  If so, any help you can offer would be appreciated.  I want
to download a book and copy it to my Sandisk player which I know is a
supported player.

Thanks for your help.

Neal