[bct] Re: Question about digital voice recorders

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 05:21:49 -0800

Greetings Mary.
I think you two are actually referring to the device's encoding bit
rate, and not the sample rate. Most recorders automatically record at
44.1 KHZ sampling rate anyway, if they're planning to do WMA/MP3
compression on the destination file.
I really want them to fix the Edirol R1, then perhaps I'll  purchase the
second-generation model.