[bct] Re: Question about digital voice recorders

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 07:21:45 -0800

Riz, I guess the recording quality difference between the DS2 and WS320 would
depend on your sound preference. I don't notice anything significant, but
somebody down the street might hear things differently and might say the two
differ. Larry has said on his podcasts that the luster and I guess what could
be called the polished sound is missing on his WS200 which has the same sound
quality as the WS320. If you want high quality the DS2 is your best bet
although you can only record for an hour at highest quality. Also, you can most
likely purchase it for less than a hundred dollars. If you upgrade the software
for an additional ten dollars, you can even adjust most of the menu settings
with your PC instead of using the recorder itself. But both machines are good
and very easy to use.