[bct] Re: Question about digital voice recorders

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:22:46 -0500

Mary,
Thanks very much for your sage advice.  This recorder is very new to both of
us; so, as you can imagine, it'll take a little time to understand all of it's
functions.  But, we'll definitely be checking them out, and we'll get back to
you with what we've managed to accomplish or not accomplish, as the case may be.

Maria