[bct] Re: Question about digital voice recorders

  • From: "Kelly Ford" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 05:34:33 -0800

Thanks for the details.  I played with some of the different sampling rates
on the DS2 during my recent trip and liked the 128-bit sampling rate much
better than the 64.  So perhaps the DS2 still has some value.  I find the
unit itself quite handy to use.  My biggest frustration is the 64 meg
recording limit.  I found myself filling this up quite often during the day.