[bct] Re: Question Regarding Guide Dogs

  • From: "joseli Walter" <jowywa79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:01:03 -0600

certainly they can, and this coming from a fellow Iowan. if your dog is really having issues, you can get boots, but they shouldn't have problems, really and if there are problems, it's usually with the salt and other things used to melt the ice and not the ice itself.

Joseli Walter
I'd say I've lost my sanity, but you can't loose what you never had to begin with!!
----- Original Message ----- From: <Robert.Martin@xxxxxxx>