[bct] Re: Q-chord podcast

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 23:08:52 -0500

Several years ago, my wifeMelanie got a QChord. It really is a fantastic instrument and lots of fun...for sure one of those great things that you can pick up and pretty much play within just a few minutes. Very cool, little gadget! So, let's see. We now have an electronic keyboard (well, it's Alena's, really, but it's a really nice one!), a QChord, and an acoustic guitar. That has a story as well, but I won't bore y'all with it :)
On Feb 26, 2006, at 10:46 PM, Shane Jackson wrote:

Hi, Lynnette. thanks so much! I'm thrilled that you liked it. I was
wondering if anyone besides Vince and myself had heard it. You can get it
from www.qchord.net and some music stores carry it. It's a really cool
device, and I think you'd have many hours of musical fun with it. All the
best, and keep the Latin going! It's awesome!

Shane Jackson Hoover, Alabama, USA. Amateur Radio Station: K4JSJ MSN: jack728@xxxxxxxxx Skype: cadal728 Web Site: http://www.shanejackson.net <http://www.shanejackson.net/> Podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Shaneslivejournal

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Independent Watkins Associate #361534
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx : Phone: 888-752-8339
For over 135 years, Watkins has brought you products to improve your health and your home: http://www.tastyshop.net
...And a Watkins business could change your life! Get all the info on our business and the exclusive resources available to my team: http:// www.tastybiz.com