[bct] Re: Q-chord podcast

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:16:17 -0500

Actually Mary, my understanding is that the QChord is the successor to the Omnichord, if memory serves. So really, the omnichord didn't really go away, it just sort of changed.

I know the QChord has been around since at least 2001, and certainly before that; Melanie got hers in 2001. It's really a great instrument, especially for people who have limited edexterity for instance and perhaps can't play a traditional keyboard.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx | Your phone and computer can really pay!