[bct] Re: Q-chord podcast

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:38:04 -0000

Yes, certainly, and I presume you can use something like a QChord in different
ways - I'm sure the way I've used my keyboard at times would surprise the
manufacturers! <wry smile> OK I could just use it as a samba box if I wanted
to, and everybody would get tired of it very quickly. But I can turn off all
those built-in accompaniments and just play in real time, or program my own. In
fact as time has gone on I've used it more simply as one more source of
hopefully interesting noises. It might be good to know whether experienced
players have any weird and wonderful uses for a QChord.