[bct] Re: Puppy Story

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:37:41 -0500

I don't know, Jamie; but I do remember that that particular dog had her own
special way about her.  For example, while at work, she had a few special spots
where she liked to settle herself.  If someone happened to be standing in a
spot that she wanted to lie on, she would sort of wine and nudge them until
they moved, and sometimes she would lie there, but other times she was just
satisfied with having made the person move and would walk away quite content.
I really grew to love that dog for her idiosyncrasies, and was sorry when
Nellie got another job.

Maria