[bct] Re: Program reviews

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 17:34:17 +0100

Program reviewsI agree it's a very useful program, and free, as well.

It's funny, how  a lot of the useful programs are small, free ones that once we
find, we couldn't do without.
Quickmix, TinySpell, Mp3Tag, Mp3Cut... just to name a few I've come across.

Keep thy airspeed up, less the earth come from below and smite
thee. - William Kershner
Email: sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

web: http://www.randyLaptop.com