[bct] Re: Program reviews

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 17:16:47 +0100

Program reviewsA couple of things:

First, it just may be that your sound card volumes won't work - I have seen one
or two that just don't let you record decently.

I should check though - when you say things are really low, have you turned the
volume back up when you're done?  Because of course if you record with a volume
of 10%, then playback is naturally going to be quieter than that.

Some sound recording software also has the ability to maximise the volume
without clipping, I believe - but I'm not sure which so if anyone can think of
any, that may be another option for you.

Sean R.
"Captain, I cannot believe my ears!" - Spock
Email: sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

web: http://www.randyLaptop.com