[bct] Re: Program reviews

  • From: "Geleidehond" <geleidehond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:59:21 +0200

Maybe it's a very bad microphone I use, but the sound level is very low.
It's a NGS MS102 (price 5 euro (about $3 i think)
Or maybe it's because it doesn't have a amplifier.
I also tried it with a SONY ECM-C10 microphone, but get same problem.

To prevent clipping I have to set the volume of the "wave" to a max of 10%.
and the mic to 100% with "mic boost"(in the advanced tab") to "on"

My soundcard is a REALTEC AC97.

So far, I can't find a PRE-AMP here in Holland.

so, let me know if there are other programs to replace the windows volume
control, or software pre-amps.

Regards,

Marcel
  _____