[bct] Re: Problem with SSI!

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:50:39 -0600

Hi Frank. You and me both. Not to get off on a tangent, but it seems I am being
screwed by not having a job. I think my parents and I are going to make an
appointment with SSI. At least that is what I've been told. My parents both
have fulltime jobs though, and it has been hard finding time for everything.
But I really think I need to remind them yet again. Somewhere I heard about a
website located at www.disabilitysecrets.com . I've never been there myself
though. Sorry I'm not being of much help.