[bct] Re: Problem with SSI!

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 23:59:19 -0500

Hi Angie,
Yeah please, please do a podcast on these PNA people. I don't want anyone else
have to go through all the BS I had to. I supposedly owed over $3000. My
dingbat mom never reported any major changes to my dad's income etc when I was
younger. It was a royal pain when I lived in CA when I rented my very first
apartment. I finally got this whole crap resolved when I lived in NC back in
2003. I kept on those bb ....s about the situation. It especially helped since
our lovely government cuts your money after you get married. No wonder blind
people don't get married right away. Take care and God bless.
    From: Frank Lizarde
    Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:31:39 -0800

    Maybe this isn't the place to ask this, but I know that there's allot of
good, knowledgeable, and caring people on this list.
    Does anyone have any info that would help me with a problem with SSI?
    It's not a big problem, only 29000 dollars worth!
    Ouch, ouch, and triple ouch!
    I don't want to get to personal on this list, but I don't know who to turn
to, or maybe if there's an agency that helps with these kind of things.
    Sad and concerned face!
    Please, hel'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'p!