[bct] Re: Problem with SSI!

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:23:53 -0800

Hi Dan,
If they owed mi, it wouldn't be a problem!
Lol!
The problem is that I don't have a copy of that.
I did appeal last month, and explained when and where I reported this, and I even told them who was the worker at the time, but it seem as if they ignored this, and are insisting on getting there money.
Frank