[bct] Re: Problem with SSI!

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:20:23 -0800

Funny, That's why there charging me those 29000 dollars,
They said that I didn't report my marriage, which I did!
This was almost 10 years ago.
By the way Lino, there was no signature on your last post.

      From: Frank Lizarde
      Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:31:39 -0800

      Maybe this isn't the place to ask this, but I know that there's allot of
good, knowledgeable, and caring people on this list.
      Does anyone have any info that would help me with a problem with SSI?
      It's not a big problem, only 29000 dollars worth!
      Ouch, ouch, and triple ouch!
      I don't want to get to personal on this list, but I don't know who to
turn to, or maybe if there's an agency that helps with these kind of things.
      Sad and concerned face!
      Please, hel'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'p!